October Quick & Easy Card Kit | Spellbinders Club kits

  Hello Friends!

This month's Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit is called Feeling Festive and is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! This kit is ideal for quick Christmas cards and I love that they have a cool decal set of die cuts in this kit, which are basically images printed on acetate. I decided to use one of these acetate tags to create a shaker with the fun shaker bits included in this kit. I hope one of these cards gets your creative juices flowing!


Feeling Festive Quick & Easy Card kit of the Month

Watch The Reel on Instagram

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Below is a photo of all 6 cards and a short description of my inspiration/how I put it together.


This was the card I mentioned above with the acetate shaker tag! Look at how fun those shaker bits are!


This card uses this cute apartment image with all the cute elves and reindeer sticking out of the windows. I paired this with some falala pattern paper and the small bouquets of holly and poinsettias. I also added a couple chipboard stickers for my sentiment.


This card focuses on those cute elves. I used two pattern papers with the same colors and added some chipboard peppermint swirls and the uffy sticker sentiments.


This card uses one of the acetate die cuts as the focal point. I added a couple peppermint swirl chipcoard stickers after the train and for the sentiment too.


This card was really simple to put together. I used the starry pattern paper with those bunches of trees with more foiled stars. I added the acetate 25 in the center and a puffy sticker sentiment.


And my final card is really just a mish mash of die cuts surrounding the Christmas tree.

And that's my inspiration for the October 2023 Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month! I hope these cards have inspired you in some way!

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts