The Serenade of Autumn Collection | Spellbinders

   Hello Friends!

Today I'm showcasing the Serenade of Autumn Collection by Spellbinders. This collection has something for everyone. There are tons of gems, chipboard stickers, pattern paper and more, if you're more of a card kit kind of person. And if you prefer dies, stencils, embossing folders and stamps, there's some gorgeous designs of this kind avilable too, not to mention a nice assortment of BetterPress plates and a wax seal stamp. I have to say my favorite part of this collection is the Watercolor Resist Papers and the Foiled Vellum! I highly recommend checking this one out as they are perfect for autumn, thanksgiving and everyday cards. I have 6 cards that I'm sharing today using these products and I hope something here inspires you! 



Click here to shop the Collection 👇

Watch The Reel on Instagram

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are photos of the 6 cards I created. I tried to use everything I have but I have yet to use the watercolor reisst papers. Unfortunately, I don't have the BetterPress plates but you can check those out in the shop!







And that is my card inspiration for the Serenade of Autumn Collection

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations featuring this months' Spellbinders releases throughout the month!

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts