November DOML, 3D Embossing Folder and Clear Stamp (CDOM) of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

  Hello Friends!

This month's club kits have a lot of great sentiments and beautiful images that coordinate so nicely. My card today uses the Large Die, called Towering Blooms, the 3D Embossing Folder called, Criss Cross Motif and the Clear Stamp and Die called, Sending Sentiments. I embossed a black cardstock panel with the 3D folder and used a 5" by 7" panel to show more of this gorgeous pattern. I added some Shaded Lilac Oxide Ink to the flat side of the folder and ran it through my diecutting machine again. Finally, I added some blue solar paste to the embossed daisy-like images to give it a great shine! I added the two large florals from the large DOM and the white heat embossed sentiment is from the clear stamp and die set. I finished this card off with some clear gems on the panel and this one, I feel, is a nice mix of the kits! All kits are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store tomorrow!! 



Towering Blooms Large Die of the Month

Sending Sentiments Clearr Stamp and Die of the Month


Criss Cross Motif 3D Embossing Folder of the Month

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!



And that's my inspiration for the a few of the November Club Kits! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts