November Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

   Hello Friends!

This month's Spellbinders Quick & Easy Card Kit is called Wonderful Things and is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! This kit is ideal for quick cards for all occasions. I always sit down with these kits and aim to make 3 cards and I end up finding so many cool coordinating elements to make more cards with. The various themes in this kit include nature and florals and of course the chipboard stickers match the puffy stickers, papers and diecuts. I hope one of these cards gets your creative juices flowing!


Wonderful Things Quick & Easy Card kit of the Month







And that's my inspiration for the November 2023 Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month! I hope these cards have inspired you in some way!

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts