December Clear Stamp & Die and Embossing Folder of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

   Hello Friends!

I used this month's Clear Stamp and Die from Spellbinders to create this fun Valentine's Day card. I love sets with large sentiments like these, especially when there is a coordinating die. I heat embossed the sentiment in gold, stamped out the florals and sprigs and cut them all out with the coordinating dies. For the background, I used some watercolor pattern paper and embossed it with the 2D embossing folder for this month. Then I simply added everything to an A2 Sized card base and propped up the diecuts with foam adhesive. I also added the sentiment banner from the stamp set in the center. The set is called Big Love and I paired it with the 2D Embossing Folder called Tiled Hearts for this month. Both versions of this kit (clear stamp of the month and clear stamp & die of the month) and the embossing folder are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! 


Big Love Clear Stamp & Die of the Month

Tiled Hearts Embossing Folder Of The Month



And that's my inspiration for the December 2023 Clear Stamp & Die of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts