December Glimmer Kit of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

  Hello Friends!

This month's Glimmer Kit is a beautiful floral border. It comes as one large plate that you can foil twice to create a full border. Or you could foil it once like I did. I love coloring in these glimmer images with Copics and I foiled and added one of the 2 scripty sentiments from the kit. There are also 2 banner sentiments with a die to cut them out that you could use also. This set is called My Heart Smiles and is available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! 


My Heart Smiles Glimmer Kit of the Month

This card was very simple to put together. I foiled the image with matte gold foil and although you could foil it twice to get a complete floral border, I just did it once. Then I coloured the flowers in with Copic markers. I also foiled the sentiment seperately and cut it out, matted it on gold carstock and attached it in the open corner of this card.


And that's my inspiration for the December 2023 Glimmer Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts