December Small Die & 3D Embossing Folder of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

 Hello Friends!

The December 2023 Small Die of the Month is a really cute one which could come in handy for valentine's day. It features a female and male figure sneaking a kiss behind an umbrella. I decided to make my umbrella one of those see-through ones with some glitter, but I still had one of the alternating white panels conceal that sneaky kiss! I paired this kit with the 3D Embossing Folder seen used int he background, and I love those scripty heart and love you sentiments. These sets are called Sneaking A Kiss and Two Hearts as One are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW! 



Sneaking A Kiss Small Die of the Month
Two hearts As One 3D Embossing Folder of the Month



Here's another close up. You can see I added that chunky glitter on the acetate die-cut umbrella for this fun look! I hope you like it!


And that's my inspiration for the December 2023 Small Die and 3D Embossing Folder of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts