January BetterPress & Wax Seal Kit of the Month | Spellbinders

  Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing the BetterPress & Wax Seal Club Kits of the Month by Spellbinders. I really wanted to keep this card simple and chose to pair it with the wax seal made with Royal Blue wax beads. In keeping with the blue theme, I colored the poppies in with blue copics, which is unconventional but looks so pretty. The BetterPress plate this month is really a stand alone plate that works with any background and lends to that simplistic look! These sets called Made With Love and Poppy Geetings are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! 



Made With Love & Royal Blue Wax Seal 
of the Month

Poppy Greetings BetterPress of the Month

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

As you can see, I used the wax seal on the card front with some blue twine. I simply melted the wax to make the seal and made the print white with a white acrylic marker. These gorgeous poppies were pressed into the white cotton paper that comes with the BetterPress using black ink. And to match the wax seal, I colored these poppies in with blue copics. Plus, the dot embellishments were made with my leftover wax from the wax seal. A great way to create matchng embellies (courtesy of Yana).


And that's my inspiration for the January 2024 BetterPress & Wax Seal Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts