January Glimmer Kit & Stencil of the Month | Spellbinders

  Hello Friends!

This month's Glimmer Kit is a beautiful large floral that really pops as a focal point. Now, as you may all know by now, the Quick & Easy Card Kit was retired from the Spellbinders Clubs. However, that means that there is room for a new kit and they have named it the Stencil of the Month. The best part about this kit is that it can be used alone or you can use it with the Glimmer Kit, which is what I did here. The Glimmer set is called Card Front Floral and the Stencil kit is called Lively Floral. They are both available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! 


Card Front Floral Glimmer Kit of the Month

Lively Floral Stencil of the Month

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

This card was very simple to put together. And now with the coordinating stencil kit, the two make for really simple, easy and quick cards. If you're someone who likes to quickly produce multiples of cards, these two kits would be perfect for you! I simply foiled the glimmer plate and sentiment seperately with Polished Brass foil. I then used the Stencil of the Month stencils to add color to the floral image and I also added ink around the edges of the panel. I cut the sentiment and added that on top to complete my card along with a few embellishments and gold splatter.


I created my second card as a bonus card made especially for my daughter. She really wanted me to use the rainbow foil, so I foiled the glimmer plate and sentiment with rainbow foil and added it to a rainbow shimmer border card base.


And that's my inspiration for the January 2024 Glimmer Kit and Stencil of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

Comments

Popular Posts