Every Occasion Floral Alphabet Collection | Spellbinders

    Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing 4 cards using the NEW Every Occasion Floral Alphabet Collection by Spellbinders. These gorgeous monograms are BetterPress plates that you can letter press or foil for the desired look! I chose to do simple black letterpressing on Spellbinders Watercolor cardstock and then I added some watercolor paint with the NEW Water Brush Set released by Spellbinders last month. I then dressed up the backgrounds with some foiled frames and embossing folders. You can really get carried away with these monograms and I love how you can easily fit the subsentiment plates into the main monogram plate. These have definitely been designed intelligently. You can pick up specific letters or there is a bundle with the entire alphabet plus the ampersand (which has a coordinating die by the way). So be sure to check them out!


Shop the Collection Here 👇

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

My first card uses the Floral D plate with a Champagne foiled frame and embossed background using the 2D embossing folder from November 2023 Club Kits.


I generally, pressed all of my plates with the BetterPress Sytem and then watercolored the images. Once dry, I cut them to size and added the foiled frame and embossed background.


For my Floral K Monogram, I used the same method as before and this time I used a foiled square frame with a foiled background. I used Pewter Foil and the Glimmer Monoline Stars Hot Foil Plate.


I really think this K is so grogeous! I love how the bottom swoops out and to the right corner. Remember, you can always use the K on it's own without the "You are so ..ind" portion which is a seperate plate. So you could always use this for someone special whose name starts with K.


This card uses the ampersand (Floral &) and I was able to die cut the images out with the coordinating dies included in this set, unlike the rest. So I really thought this set was a must-have!


I used a foiled circle plate foiled with Champagne foil and I also repeatedly foiled the background panel with Yana's Magnolia Foil Plate in Opal Foil.


My final card uses the Floral J which is just as pretty as the rest and I chose to fussy cut this one out. I added it to a foiled oval foiled with rose gold foil and a peach background foiled with the Diagonal Stripes HFP in Pastel Peach Foil.


And of course, I embellished all of these cards with matching gems, pearls or sparkle drops.


And that is my card inspiration for the NEW Every Occasion Floral Alphabet Collection by Spellbinders! As always all of the products used here have been listed below - Happy Shopping! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I  have a bunch more inspiration there in posts and reel-form.

Supplies

Comments

Popular Posts