February 2024 Clear Stamp & Die and Stencil of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

    Hello Friends!

I used this month's Clear Stamp & Die and Stencil from Spellbinders to create this whimsical spring card. I love how this set has the beautiful arch in the background and that you can cut it all out in one go. This is definately a set you want in your stash. And once more, the stencil of the month gives you so many options for backgrounds (4 stencils in total). And I love that they also give you the circle cut out for the circle focal point stencil. Whether you use these sets together like I did, or seperately, they are amazing! The set is called Lily Arch and I paired it with the Stencils called Spring Stencil Backgrounds for this month. Both versions of this kit (clear stamp of the month and clear stamp & die of the month) and the stencils are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store NOW!! 


Lily Arch Clear Stamp & Die of the Month

Spring Backgrounds Stencil Of The Month


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

I started out by stamping the lily arch on some Spellbinders Watercolor Cardstock with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. Then I heat set it slightly and used wome vibrant waterbrush markers with a wet brush to colour in these lilies. I used the coordinating dies to cut the arch and sentiment out. Then I added the grey cardstock behind the arch.


To keep the same texture and color of cardstock, I used the watercolor paper again to ink up a panel with one of the stencils from the Stencil of the Month kit, using some dark grey inks. Once both pieces were dry, I added some white acrylic ink splatter on both. I adhered the two with foam tape and added some gems to complete the whimsical look. And of course, I added that sentiment along the arched lilies. 


And that's my inspiration for the February 2024 Clear Stamp & Die and Stencil of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-x-

Comments

Popular Posts