February 3D & 2D Embossing Folder of the Month | Spellbinders Club Kits

 Hello Friends!

I have two simple cards to share made with the 3D and 2D embossing folder for February by Spellbinders. I like this simple design with some white and gold ink on top to highlight the embossing. And the small strip of glitter cardstock really helps this simple design pop. Additionally, the sentiment is repeatedly stamped from the Clear Stamp of the Month Kit, for which I'll have more inspo to come.These embossing folders are called Easter Egg Hunt (3D) and the 2D Embossing Folder called, Swirling Blooms. All kits are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store on the 6th of the month!! 


Easter Egg Hunt 3D Embossing 
Folder of the Month


Swirling Blooms Embossing 
Folder of the Month


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!


These two photos show the 2D embossing folder, which I used with the Dahlia and Silver Glitter cardstocks by Spellbinders. I love the colors of these and their quality. Not to mention, they emboss so well!



This card features the 3D embossing folder with the Mahogany and Gold Glitter cardstock by Spellbinders. In this one, I heat embossed the repeated sentiment, which is a look I love!


And that's my inspiration for the 3D & 2D Embossing Folder Club Kits for February! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts