February BetterPress Club of the Month | Spellbinders

   Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing 2 cards made with the BetterPress Club Kit of the Month and the free item (available with the Deluxe Caboodle Club) which is another press plate by Spellbinders. These plates are so indicative of spring and I love how you can choose to add colour in any medium. You'll notice for one card I kept it very simple and for the second I added lots of bright Spring colours. These sets called Fluttering Into Spring and Fluttering Hummingbird are available to purchase on subscription in the Spellbinders' store on the 6th!! 



Flutter Into Spring BetterPress 
of the Month
Fluttering Hummingbird 
Free Gift 
(available only with the Deluxe Caboodle CLub)



Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

My first card uses the BetterPress plate of the month on some Sage cardstock. I used some white pigment ink with the plate and then to get a bit more depth, I went over some of the outline with a white gel pen. I drew an arch around the image using one of the arch dies from an older Spellbinders set. Then I carefully cut it out and attached it to a white panel embossed with the 3D Embossing Folder for February, along with the sentiment.


Here's a close-up!


For my second I used black ink with the main BP plate along with the add-on hummingbird plate and sentiment. I pressed everything in one go and coloured everything in with Copic markers. I added some Diamond stickles to the centers of the flowers and the hummingbird, along with some gems. Then to really make this card pop, I drew on the rectangle border. It's amazing how something so small can make a huge difference.


Here's a close-up!


And that's my inspiration for the February 2024 BetterPress & Add-On Kit of the Month! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for the rest of the Club Kits!

 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts