A Retro Floral Birthday Card | Scrappy Tails Crafts

  Hello Friends!

I have another fun card to share today using Scrappy Tails Life is a Story Collection. This one is a retro birthday card made with the Retro Florals set. I love these large vibrant flowers which pair nicely with the Story Book Frame Die. Simply click the YouTube Video Tutorial linked below to see how this card came together. 


Watch The Tutorial on YouTube(click here👇)

Shop the Life is a Story Collection

Watch The Video Short on YouTube

Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are a few more pictures, along with the supplies listed at the bottom. Please click the YouTube Video Tutorial link above to see how this came together.



As always, thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment, as I love hearing from you! Please don't forget to visit my profile on Instagram @deezinesbyd for more inspo.

Supplies 

Comments

Popular Posts