Let's Mix N' Match: Spellbinders September 2024 Club Kits

  Hello Friends!

 Today is the 6th and that means that Spellbinders September Club Kits are now open for new subscribers/members. This happens each month and once you're a subscribed member that means you also get some other perks like early access to the monthly releases. Today I'm mixing and matching as many kits as I can to make a couple cards that I hope inspire you! I have a YouTube video tutorial to show you how these cards came together and I also briefly go over all of the kits that are available this month. 


Watch the Video on YouTube








Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some photos of the two cards I created with a mix of the clubs for this month. For more details, be sure to check out the YouTube Tutorial linked above or -> click here!

Card 1


This card uses the following kits: Glimmer Kit of the Month, Large Die of the Month, 3D Embossing Folder of the Month



Card 2


This card uses the following kits: Stencil of the Month, Small Die of the Month, 2D Embossing Folder of the Month, Clear Stamp & Die of the Month


And that's my inspiration for the Spellbinders September 2024 Club kits! All of the products/clubs used here have been listed below for your shopping convenience!! 

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd. I will be posting reels of these and other creations for this and future club kits!

Supplies 










Comments

Popular Posts