Unbox the Oh Joyful Day Scrapbook Kit With Me and Explore This Months' Collections | Spellbinders

     Hello Friends!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout and a card made with a mix of the September Releases at Spellbinders. I will mainly use the Oh Joyful Day Scrapbook Kit for my layout but I'll also use products from the Not Your Ordinary Card, Season Of Wonder and the Beveled Sentiments Collections. So you'll be seeing lots of products and I hope you see something that tickles your fancy! I've also got a YouTube Tutorial for the creation of these projects, so be sure to check that out (link below)! 


Shop These Collections in the Spellbinders Store👇




Watch The Video Tutorial on YouTube👇




Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of these 2 projects. For more information on how they were put together, watch the YouTube Tutorial here!








And that is my project inspiration using this wide mix of products from the September 2024 Collections at Spellbinders. All of the products I used are listed below, if you're interested too.

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd, where I have a lot more content and cardmaking ideas! 

-x-

SUPPLIES LIST

Comments

Popular Posts