Classic Cards With 3D Embossing Folders from the Amaryllis Christmas Collection | Spellbinders

       Hello Friends!

This post is part 2 of my creative workings with the new Amaryllis Christmas Collection by Yana Smakula . This time I had some fun with the 3D embossing folder in this collection called, Amaryllis Garden. These cards are more generic and are not Christmas - themed which shows the versatility of this collection. I went with soft muted colours and large scripty fonts for that classic look. I hope you like them! 


Shop This Collection in the Spellbinders Store👇

Watch The Video Tutorial from Part 1 of my Posts for this Collection on YouTube👇


Like what you're seeing? Pin this picture for later on Pinterest!

Here are some more photos of these cards with a little bit of a description of thier creation processes.

CARD 1

This card was made with plain white cardstock. I embossed the Amaryllis folder using the universal plate system and my Spellbinders Platinum XL. Then I lightly dragged the Altenew Enchanted Gold Pigment Ink pad over the embossed panel. I cut the panel down slightly (about 1.5 inches) and foiled a sentiment from the Inside Card Glimmer Sentiments set with Brass Foil. I also foiled the hello sentiment from the Hello, Friend Sentiments Glimmer HFP set on the same panel. I partially die cut the bottom of the hello sentiment and lined the strip with gold mirror cardstock for a finished look. I then attached this with the embossed panel to the card base and added some gold sequins for interest.


CARD 2

For my second card, I used some muted green cardstock and embossed a 4" x 5-1/4" panel with the 3D embossing folder. I lightly dragged some Distress Picket Fence white ink over this panel to enhance the embossed images. I attached the panel to a white card base and added two gold glitter amaryllis die cuts under a small diecut cut, created with the muted green cardstock and the Hexigems diecut. Before adding the hexigem diecut, I foiled the word friend from the Hello, Friend Sentiments HFP set on the diecut in Brass foil. I positioned it off to the left so I could add the foiled & cut wonderful sentiment from the Wonderful Script Sentiments die set and the Hello, Friend Sentiments HFP set. Finally I added some mited green glitter drops.


CARD 3

For my third and final card, Iused some soft pink cardstock and embossed it and added inkjust as in card #2. For the sentiment, I foiled one of the dies from the Notched Corner Frames die set and I used a larger die to cut this panel out. I then cut the hello sentiment using the Wonderful Script Sentiments die set and Spellbinders Gold Glitter Cardstock. I kept this one really simple andjust finished it off with some pink glitter drops. This type of card is ideal for classic-looking cards that are easy to mass produce!


And that is part 2 of my project inspiration using Yana's Amaryllis Christmas Collection available at Spellbinders. All of the products I used are listed below, if you're interested too.

Also, don't forget to check out/follow me on my Instagram account @deezinesbyd, where I have a lot more content and cardmaking ideas! 

-x-

Comments

Popular Posts