August 2026 Release - 1 Stencil Release, 4 Unique Looks! | A Colorful Life Designs
Welcome back to the blog!
I am so excited to share my latest projects featuring the NEW August 2026 stencil release from A Colorful Life Designs. Stencils are easily one of the most versatile tools in any cardmaker’s stash, but it’s easy to get stuck in a routine of flat, single-color ink blending. For this release, I wanted to challenge myself to create four distinct cards with completely different aesthetic vibes—spanning seasons, styles, and techniques. Whether you love cool winter tones, energetic party themes, elegant art deco symmetry, or lush tropical scenes, there is something in this lineup for you!
Shop the Release
Ready to add these to your collection? You can find the entire May release and more over at the shop. (click the image below👇🏽)
See the Cards in Motion
The August Collection Highlights
1. Chilly Holiday Magic
For the first card, I embraced a crisp, geometric winter palette using cool teal ink stenciled across the background. To build dimension and cozy seasonal flair, I layered a delicate vellum focal oval topped with a sparkling silver glitter Santa hat, heat-embossed sentiment, and die-cut snowflakes. A sprinkling of clear and blue embellishment droplets finished off this frosted, elegant holiday scene.
This stencil is called the Mid Century Square Mask 6x6.
2. Party Animal Palette
This stencil is called Bauhaus Ultrasounds 6x9.
3. Oceanic Geometry
4. Toucan Tropical Escape
Finally, I brought a lush, jungle aesthetic to life by stenciling a soft green fan pattern across the panel. Layering rich, textured die-cut tropical leaves and soft white flowers over the stenciled background created rich depth, serving as the perfect perch for a bright, rainbow-beaked toucan. A simple "Let's Get Together Soon" sentiment tucked alongside completes this colorful, summer-inspired card.
This stencil is called Bauhaus Circles 6x9.
What I love most about this specific drop is the incredible balance between structured geometric backgrounds, like the art deco ocean and leafy tropical patterns, and play-filled elements like radiating party lines and icy winter tiles. It’s a collection that invites you to experiment with your favorite ink blending brushes, glitz gels, or even simple embossing to see how many different looks you can achieve across every season.
I had a blast bringing these four cards to life, and I can’t wait to see what you create with this release! If you pick up any of these stencils, be sure to tag me—I’d love to see your take on these designs!
Which look is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments below! Be sure to check out the Reel to see the shine and texture up close in motion, and grab your favorites from the new release with code DEEPAFAN10!


Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you! 😃